2011-07-02


Crizal Transition lens doing its job to protect me from harmful UV rays! My supervisors sang praises when they saw my new specs! It's just so ME right?! I know!!!

Hehe, I got to eat my favorite stall of roasted char siew rice at Sin Ming Road today with Gabriel! Mad delicious! Worth skipping MADEV attendance for it! Haha! Work today and I swear my supervisors are damn nice and so are my colleagues! Even customers cared for my health and bought me a meal so that I can have my dinner w/o starving! How great are they? Been half a year since I slogged thru this current job and well, thou it could be rather boring at times, I can't help but to feel contented thanks to my supervisors there!
Anyway, I had started my training at Foggiare NEX this Wednesday! Full shift training and I guessed things go pretty well! Got so well with Syaf! Hahaha enjoyed working there! I could like text the whole day throughout as long I'm free! I could stare at pretty clothes and get to pick first hand latest collection stuff LOL LOL That's the biggest attraction for me to go work from Monday to Thursday! HAHA & I swear there are lots of weird customers that comes to shop everyday! MEHZ, I can't help thinking how my life would be at NEX in the next half a year time!

Ok, shall head to bed now! Tomorrow I'm gonna conquer USS again, this time, with Crizal ambassadors!!!

XOOXOOO