Day 2
Ok, this is the hotel we stayed during our getaway ~
Hmm ok, the location was near Petaling street but you have to walk a distance, which my boy is lazy to. It's located at somehow similar to Little India, around Farrer Park that area?! Yes, like DUH! But well, I've to say thou the place isn't that pleasing because the food and shops there ain't suitable for us, the hotel staffs serve you very politely and well! I didn't expect such a good customer service from a hotel like that, so yeah! THUMBS UP FOR THAT!

My Royal chocolate cheesecake for breakfast in the hotel. But wasn't that delicious as what it seems to be! So disappointing luh!



Went Petaling Street for breakfast again! NOM NOM NOMZ.



My round faced boy! We had wanton mee again, porridge, fresh fish slices, chee chung fun, my favorite kuek and the heaven luo han guo drink! My boyfriend can eat a cow!
After breakfast, we went Sungei Wang Plaza for shopping! Ok, in the end I've not even started with shopping yet & there I entered into Kimarie Hair Salon to cut my hair. My purpose entering inside is to cut/trim my hair but in the then ...

I dyed my hair!

After much convincing from boy and the hairstylist, I finally conquered my fear, ok nah what's up with my face expression? Its my first time dying hair what, be more understanding a bit can! Don't laugh and say I'm a queer! But I would feel this way caused I had never tried to imagine my hair color to be brown after I had been sticking to my natural black for 18 years?!!



Results came out, not bad! My boyfriend like my hair color a lot! Ok, so do I! A whole new look! ^^
After my poor boy spending almost 2.5 hours sitting down beside me accompanying me waiting for my hair to be done, he got hungry! Ok, so we decided to hunt for delicious famous baktutek that my mum told me! Anyway, we were told by the previous cab uncle that the place where we're hunting for is quite near to Sungei Wang, so no harm tryingggg!!! HAHAHA

This is the address where delicious baktuteh can be found! But neh, there are too many stores over there and well, I got giddy again because of gastric and hence we settled down at this store since we saw many tour guides actually bring their fellows customers there to have BUKTUTEH! So we guess the food ain't that bad luh!


WAH FINALLY I HAD SATISFIED MY CRAVING! NOM NOM NOM NOM NOMZZZMZMZMZMZZZZZZZZZ!
Aftermath, back to Sungei Wang to shop! This time really shop till boy gonna surrender! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA


Famous Amos cookies to keep us energized from all those walking!
& I get to visit this restaurant that I wanted to go long ago!

T. bowl! HAHAHAHAHAHA Ok, I'm mega happy and excited ok! LOL




Even their menu book also so cute! With the toothbrush some more!

Food served in toilet bowls.

Toilet Concept Restaurant!
Ok, I forced him to do this:




We're sitting on alafranga also known as flush squat toilet! HAHAHAHA damn funny luh! Tables are made of basins or even bathtub?

The shop also served seats that are in form of toilet bowls!

I'm mega happy and check out my new hair style!

Boy




Ok! Our ice cream is served! "Shit" form ice cream! HAHAHAHAHAH Ok luh not so disgusting yet!



This is disgusting! HAHAHAHHAHA

After that meal, continue with whatever we're doing until I shopped the entire mall and rush back to the hotel to grab some $ to change for dinner before heading back to Petaling Street for dinner! Ok, I'm damn hungry but the time we reached the stall for black hokkien mee!! On the way there, we saw this:


Ok, that day was Vesak Day so they are actually having a route tour or something and believers are all holding on to candles and following decorated cars/vans/lorries around Kuala Lumpur.
The stall I always went for black hokkien mee whenever I'm at Petaling Street!



NOMZ!
A day is gone again. Headed back to hotel and my round faced boy zonked off very soon, very early. HAHA seems pretty obvious that he's freaking tired out because of shopping with me!
Day 3
Woke up early that day because boy wants to have porridge at Petaling Street!

Then we went to get some local food for his family and mine!


Famous for Shao Bao!

Went back to hotel checked out, booked a cab to send us to KLCC, left belongings over at lobby and got over to somewhere for shopping again!
After shopping and everything, mega tired so yes, when you visit Malaysia, don't forget to go Secret Recipe for high tea! Damn cheap luh!!!









Enjoying our high tea together! ^^
& before we headed back to hotel for our cab reservation, boy had the last mission to accomplish!


HAHAHAHAHAH YEAH YEAH! MY CLAYPOT RICE! MISS THE TASTE SO MUCH AND THANK GOD IT STILL TASTED THE SAME!
Both of us fallen asleep in the cab, the journey to KLCC is damn long thanks to Malaysia usual jam everyday! When we reached and check-in, with some penny left, I had my favoirte Pure Chocolate at The Coffee Bean!

HEAVEN ♥


Ok, end of the trip! Enjoyed that 30 minutes talk or less with him on the flight! Hehe after we landed, head off to meet Zy and Vio at T2 and took the same bus ride!
And yes, over all I've to say, thank you boy. Thank you for bringing me to this trip, to Malaysia, a small getaway for just me and you as a form of my birthday gift ♥