2011-05-25

KL Day One

We're flying off to Kuala Lumpur! Flight took off at 6:15 A.M. Hehe we met Nick and his girlfriend Jenn as we're taking the same flight off to KL! HAHAHAHAHA So coincidence man!


In the plane, I've got nothing on my face, bareeeeeeeeeeee. Not even sunscreen. MEHZ.


Went Petaling Street right after we visited our hotel, cause we could only check-in lastest @ 12. DUH.


Brought him to have the wanton mee that I used to visit for breakfast every time if I'm visiting Petaling Street!

Famous drink that rocks the entire street! YOu've to drink this no matter what! It's like the heaven drink there, I swear!

My favorite kuek! Hehehehehe I only get the chance to eat this when I'm back there :(

Flowers for RM 20. Bouquet of flowers costs RM 40. Like cheap only!!!

Back to hotel and check in so that we can wash up and get ready for the day ahead!

My fat boy. Tsk see his face! So round!

Ahhhhh my favorite chocolate! I finally saw it @ KL! You can't find this flavour in Singapore anymore!!!! :(



On our way to Times Square on a cab! Hmm, that driver seriously took a long route luh! Cab fare like RM 22 +++?!! Expensive right?! Make me pekchek with boy because he didn't want to try taking train. Troublesome HUR?

We done some shopping and head down to Sushi King for lunch!



Teeeheeeeee, in the end, we tried fish spa! HAHAHAHAHAH Damn funny but it's like a whole new experience!!!







We shopped till we got so tired and thanks to the night pouring, we ended up having KFC for dinner at Times Square instead and then cab back to hotel and knock off early that night!
P.S. Suddenly I miss my hair, my curls. Urgh.

OK DAY TWO AND THREE POST IS ON THE WAY!!

P.S/S: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY SIDE BAR! HEHEHEEEEEEE ^^
You can Follow XOOXOOO via Email right now! Just like mailing list dudes! Once I updated my blog, you get a notification right away that tells you I've updated this space! & If you're thinking of getting a Blackberry, please kindly take a look at the deal I'm offering to You!