2011-03-23

On WT without F days




On Wednesday, went alone to TTSH to settle some documents stuff of my dad. After that, shopped around at malls nearby, Velocity and Square 2. Done w my shopping, head down to Upper Thomson Road to have my strudel after so long!!! Hehe Ikr, I'm like super enjoying life when I'm alone.

Thursday, so cheek and his few army guys had planned for a night of BBQ before they flies to India to suffer.

After cheek books out, left to Old Airport Road to collect satay, but cause of some reasons, he had to leave me alone over there while he head down to ECP then Marine Parade first! Urgh, so after waiting for the satay store to be open, cabbed down to MP to meet him cause' it's raining damn heavily.
CROCS sales at MP basement = spend $ on a new flop, KOI for cheek then to extraordinary huge Fairprice followed by heading to Pit 28.

Anyway, cheek and his friend - Alison (he wants to be called this name instead of his real Christian name), bought like tons of assorted bottled drinks, tidbits, and food! Duh, guys are always guys. ZZZ in the end ended up only 5 persons (including me and cheek) attended for the BBQ, so yah overflow of drinks, food etc!

Then rain keep pouring, stops, pours again, then never ending. Duh, so we've to BBQ inside this small little shelter nearby our pit! Hah but it's like super nice to have the shelter all by ourselves and well, it's nearby this indoor football-kicking club thing, where music are played so loudly that we can enjoy listening while BBQ-ing as well! Also, food tasted very nice! Cause' one of cheek's mate is from Shatec Institute of Culinary Arts! Cheek was very happy that night thou raining seems to spoil some of his fun!

Everything goes so right, till I felt tired and lied down to rest after I saw something I shouldn't be seeing. And yes, here's the eerie part, when I'm half semi-conscious I heard someone, someone humming song to me! I can heard that very clearly which seems that that "someone" is damn close to my ear!!! Hah, Idk how could I forced myself to open my eyes, sit-up, jump up and ran towards cheek in just a few seconds! Heartbeats started to beat so fast, yes, I can see things that often normal people can't sees but never did I been disturb by them.

This makes me swear that I'll never want to have camping along the seaside of any parks after that night.