Ok, I'm doing something different today. Since lomo seems pretty popular these days w the creation of iphone apps, I decided to edit my photo manually to lomo style too! Hah, just like my previous post!
So on Friday, we went IT Fair together. Amount of people, ok anyone who's in Singapore that time should know how over-crowded it was! Duh, so regretful not working this time round cause' the spending power is so much stronger than those previous fairs! Well anyway, after visiting the fair, head down to cheek's favorite Japanese Restaurant for dinner! Am starvinggggggggggggggggggggggg and so grumpy! Even throw tantrums on him for nothing. O'well, that's the girls' thing as usual ~

The next time if you visit Suntec Convention Hall, do visit this place - Hamoru Japanese Restaurant! It's just located at the Food Republic!

When I get less grumpier LOL



While waiting for our food to be served.
Alright! It's the food indulgences time! I didn't edit anything to the color and contrast for food pictures, so yah, what I took from my camera is what you will get to see if you visit them.



You should really try the grilled sticks that they offered! Ok, Imma in love w the pork belly now! But come to think of it, maybe it's because I was starved the whole day w/o any food that's why I think it tasted very delicious cause' the first time I ate that, I think it's disgusting - BELLY.



As usual, I have my Curry Katsu Don!
P.S. Click pictures of food to enlarge those picture! Small pictures don't do justice how delicious the food looks!
So on Friday, we went IT Fair together. Amount of people, ok anyone who's in Singapore that time should know how over-crowded it was! Duh, so regretful not working this time round cause' the spending power is so much stronger than those previous fairs! Well anyway, after visiting the fair, head down to cheek's favorite Japanese Restaurant for dinner! Am starvinggggggggggggggggggggggg and so grumpy! Even throw tantrums on him for nothing. O'well, that's the girls' thing as usual ~

The next time if you visit Suntec Convention Hall, do visit this place - Hamoru Japanese Restaurant! It's just located at the Food Republic!

When I get less grumpier LOL



While waiting for our food to be served.
Alright! It's the food indulgences time! I didn't edit anything to the color and contrast for food pictures, so yah, what I took from my camera is what you will get to see if you visit them.



You should really try the grilled sticks that they offered! Ok, Imma in love w the pork belly now! But come to think of it, maybe it's because I was starved the whole day w/o any food that's why I think it tasted very delicious cause' the first time I ate that, I think it's disgusting - BELLY.



As usual, I have my Curry Katsu Don!
P.S. Click pictures of food to enlarge those picture! Small pictures don't do justice how delicious the food looks!