2011-03-01

My last weekend




Went for a pool session after so long of not playing it = GG on table. HAHAHAHAHA I couldn't bend down at the right angle for nuts!!! ZZZ Aiai winne and junrong got a hard time laughing and embarrassing because of the way I played. DUH, I REALLY CANNOT SEE WHERE IS THE ANGLES UNTIL I SQUAT OR SOME OTHER WEIRD POSITION?!!!

Had frolick and KFC after that pool & yeah, I swear that day was a freaking scared out day for Aiai winne and junrong because of me. Ok, it's not my fault! It was that stupid rat that running to somewhere else!!!



As usual, Friday is Boyfriend day cause it's book out day! He came out early for MA @ NUH, met him @ his house then nua until evening before we head out to town (cause he sad he craving for Spize, again)

We walked around town before we head down to spize for dinner!




Fried Crispy Chicken is damn tasty delicious!





Watched "No strings attached"!!! YEAH LIKE FINALLY :D


Next day he came to pick me up after my work ended and off we went Hougang for dinner before heading to his house for praying. Ok as usual, he made me disappointed again. BU YAO GEN NI JIANG HUA HMMMMPPPPHHHHMMMMMMMMM.

Sunday before he books in, he actually came my workplace (inside the club) to accompany me! Ok, no angry w him anymore cause he woke up early to get me my favorite Havelock stall curry rice, brought it to my house so that I would have my breakfast before I go to work & he sent me off to work after that!

After my work ends, we even had astons for dinner @ City Square before he books in


HURHUR. Delicious fried chicken & pork chops. Indulgence in yummy food = FATS. Ok, the thought making me so stressed up! HOW TO SLIM DOWN IN ONE WEEK TIME FROM NOW?!!!!! :'(