
28 February, last day of mugging early in the morning in school for this semester! I'm done for Year 2!!! Oh man yes man ~ (JUST HOPE NO SUPP PAPERS PLEASE! I WANT A PASS CAN ALREADY)

Aston for lunch after exam. Ok, I know right, I just ate it on Sunday ._.




While waiting for time to pass @ Cine KOUFU. We're watching "I am Number Four"!


See that ahpui's hair because of his UNDFTED cap -.-


Shijie's photo-taking.







SEE MY FACE. Try waking up @ 7A.M. when you slept @ 1A.M. mug for paper 4 hours, exam hall 2 hours, go out till 12A.M. before you reached home.






WENT Spize for dinner.








He said the roti john not nice even make him have stomachache.
So, Swirl@rt after that.
















Sean's phone became our new camera fun LOL











My favorite photo.



When it's Maypheng's turn to play w Sean. Ok, damn funny!

MUI IS AH FAT. OMG HOW UH?!!!!! ZZZ NEXT TUESDAY, SIBEI STRESS :(



5/7. One in camp, another - BASTARD.