2010-09-17

Saturday Johor Trip

To Gabriel's house before heading to Johor w his family later on ~

Catherine w/o sunblock, w/o drawing a very thin eyeliner & eyebrow. Worse still, down w flu and cough. FMLS

Otw, in bus to JB. See so much difference right? It's only applying sunblock, drawing eyeliner and eyebrow!!! ZZZ then I get great features out of my face that makes me looked so much better even when I'm still down w flu :(



Once we reached the shopping mall, we started shopping and yeah, only little photos taken! & oh things there are cheap for us but definitely fking expensive for people living in JB who earns ringgit!!!

DOMOKUN

When I started to get unwell, again.

Shopping ~~ Bought a striped red top! Thank you Auntie ^^

Got movie tickets watching some Cantonese M18 show thou Cass wasn't allowed by LAW, by RIGHT. But, nevermind, we went by LEFT and successfully got Cass into the theater. Dinner at Kim Gary Hong Kong Restaurant (MUST TRY! There's one outlet in Singapore @ VivoCity) before catching the movie at 10.







Lastly, a hot Honey Lemon Tea which makes me feels so much better after sneezing for the whole long period in the restaurant. After movie, rushed back to Singapore and off I headed home very soon because my illness actually went worse & got tiff w Gabriel ._.