2010-09-27

Back to Date One.

He woke me up early in the morning, brought me to ECP despite I kept complaining I don't want to go because I didn't bring my sunblock out. Had breakfast over @ McDonald's & rented two sitters bicycle after that. Hurhur, first time riding two sitters.











Ok, pardon my hair. The wind kept blowing my hair that's why luh. I did combed my hair! He still commented said I looked like siaozabo. ASSHOLE


Now I realized two sitters bicycle are great for the one behind cause' only the one in front need to ride HAHAHAHAHA. I so relaxed behind :x Even I want to ride also difficult, cause' I kept knocking to the handlers :( Made me got two patch of blueblacks each at my kneecaps after that! That's the reason why I never want to go parks w Gabriel, always went off w wounds.


Slept the whole afternoon at his house before heading to IMM in the night w his parents, got his Timbleland shoes, dinner and sent him off after that.