2010-04-07

One whole month - March

Okay, this is only like part of photos where I've gone during March. But well, only some days of the photos are here ^^

Early March to OCBC Cycle early in the morning, then to Punggol for sight-seeing those kites up on the sky? HEHEHEHEHEHEEHHE, I WANT TO FLY KITE CUM PICNIC AGAINZ LEA!!!







Then Mid-March, Leroy's 21th Birthday Chalet :>




Few days later, Shuhui's Birthday @ KBox, my virgin trip man!




Then the very next day after KBox, 15 minutes celebrating Angela and Leroy's birthday :D






Some day at early April, meet my crazy fellows and girls for a movie before we head to novena for Udders to slack and ice cream! ^^




FATFAT AKA SEAN PANG



Yes, I'm going to end this post w


HEY YOU! WATCHA! ^^

Period's here YEAH! Just a few days and I can be back to normal wearing anything I like :>