Lesbie's Birthday @ Marche ^^

Chinese New Year Day I


Evening when I met him

Chinese New Year Day II




18 February I met that idiot. You know why I called him "idiot"?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
See his face!! Somemore that day he kept taking that coca cola bottle to disturb me whenever I want to take a photo! So irritating, IDIOT!


Then he wanted to act as sissy as possible that day -.-


At his aunt's house having CNY Dinner
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


& a small surprise celebration for Cassandra C:


19 February Went ________ (look @ photo below) finally after so long period when I kept gaga over those ice creams and especially something!!


Ate w this temporary "Girlfriend" that evening -.-


I'm so excited over the dessert w ordered ~


Because it was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Chocolate Fondue OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ^^
Like finally finally finally x100000000000000000 I get to eat chocolate fondue!!
& for your information: It's the first time I'm eating chocolate fondue at malls!
Usually I only eat @ my friend's house luh. First virgin time eating fondue outside together goes to my temporary "Girlfriend"! HEHEHEHHEHE Be Proud Okay?!
I'd shopping today spent $$$ on stuffs like ^!%&#(&!*@)#!&(@_#
But Imma Happy Girl :>
P.S. I really want to go Uncle Ringo lea, though I know its expensive but at least go there see see look lookI also happy what :/ I've never been to Uncle Ringo since I were 9!