2010-01-05

Eat Laugh Fat BUT Happy Contented Loved

Pictures Post. Please do not be amazed w how much food I have been eating for the past two weeks. All I just do is eat eat eat don't care first, just eat and enjoy think later how to slim back :/ HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.
28th November 2009
I still remember that I've NO work on that day! So yeah, I promised my mama to bring her out to have dim sum opposite yckss. So that day after I watched finished my movie w Gabriel, went to meet her to buy my sisters' books + have dim sum together :D The dim sum okayokay only lea, not v v the delicious. I still like that Chinatown dim sum Restaurant though expensive luh!
(Table full of food = SHIOK!)

Then to AMK Central to meet aiai then after walking around and around w them while my mama went to watch her movie, we decided to go for Strudel session againxszsxzs after so many decent ancient of years later!!
(Strudel! My Top Favourite ^^ !!)

(Imma going to eat you up! Yummyyummmmmm!!)
Still feeling not enough so both of us brought:
After eating it, the feeling of satisfaction is like damn shiok ttm!!

Yogurt ice cream @ vivocity w lynette + kris working there on 2 January 2010
The ice cream damn shiok only! No FATS somemoreeeeeeeeeeeeee but still got taste ^^ !!
Melting yogurt ice cream
<-- catherine="catherine" strong="strong"> --> Aiai
My virgin of Self ice-cream making/taking goes to Karen Liew and she still complained say I make until v ugly when she should be so proud of it man!! But I'm so pleased w myself for making my own because I made it so nice that there are other customers who praised that my ice cream is so much nicer than them okay!!

New Year Eve + New Year 2010

UNO Stakers = Dying + Scary Game!

Blackjack 21 = FUN + WIN $$$





After fireworks @ marina, supper @ xin wang cafe = first time dining there!



with my Silly Boyfriend, Gabriel.
Well, done w those photos ^^