{Updated}

@ Erica's house

@ Marina waiting for fireworks :>
I'll update in like details tomorrow? Time check: 6:00 AM :x
Very good, tomorrow I'm working. Right, wonder Catherine still here to blog. I can predict what I'll get from Gabriel tomorrow if he find out :/
Well, Happy New Year to all who read my blog!
& I'm happy because I spent my last day of 2009 w Girlfriends @ Erica's house, got to watch Old Dogs @ 01 January 2010 + Awesome fireworks w Gabriel this year :D but w/o my aiai :{ No photos of fireworks this year because one, I'm too happy to watch fireworks, totally pretty + awesome2themax till I kept on shouting even though Gabriel who is right behind me, asking me stop shouting already -_- And, my camera battery actually went low! !@#!@#!@$#%@#% So that's explain why actually no photos for any fireworks :)
Very good, tomorrow I'm working. Right, wonder Catherine still here to blog. I can predict what I'll get from Gabriel tomorrow if he find out :/
Well, Happy New Year to all who read my blog!
& I'm happy because I spent my last day of 2009 w Girlfriends @ Erica's house, got to watch Old Dogs @ 01 January 2010 + Awesome fireworks w Gabriel this year :D but w/o my aiai :{ No photos of fireworks this year because one, I'm too happy to watch fireworks, totally pretty + awesome2themax till I kept on shouting even though Gabriel who is right behind me, asking me stop shouting already -_- And, my camera battery actually went low! !@#!@#!@$#%@#% So that's explain why actually no photos for any fireworks :)
Byebye! ^^

Update later in the night :B
Enjoy the last day of 2009!