2009-06-11

Love ♥

Silly was complaining to me yesterday that why my facebook doesn't have an album of him. Nah, here's one of our picture taken just now :D
I love you silly, I won't think random stuff anymore.

I didn't go for Communication Skills lesson in the morning - Overslept, missed out Sean's group roleplay ): Went to school for Programming lesson at 10am instead of break time because I couldn't miss any of programming lessons anymore if not I'll get second warning letter. Out to AMK Central & head to KFC for lunch. Back to school but did not attend Cmaths lecture againszxszxszxs. Went to an area in our block & started chit chatting like what we"ve done last week. IWEBP is really troublesome, there're so many stuff to do. Ughhhh I've yet started on my personal webpage. May God Bless You, Catherine.
After school, the first time ever we walked out of school to station in the shortest time !
Bused to Admiralty & to silly's home. Tested him on some questions for his exam tomorrow & had dinner w his family. Well, the dinner was warming, enjoyable. How I hope that my family will be like this too ..
Fat hope, dream on.
Because I know it is totally impossible, that's expected.