If I've a choice to choose to remain as a kid or grown up to be an adult, I'll choose to be forever a kid.
I'm back from dinner w silly. Supposed to have dinner at my home, but who knows my mum today never cook, so ended up we meet at station & head to Bishan to have chicken rice. Then we somehow got into an argument because of my 2months old contact lens. Got Central later just to get a pair. Thank you silly :) Thank you a lot, but I'll return you the money ~
I got FreshKon Alluring Eyes Mystical Black ^^
Really enlarged my eyeball ! I'll show you the before & after wearing the lens soon.
I don't know if I'll be out to study tomorrow w crazy clique.
& I don't wanna watch movie & L4D tomorrow already, since you've bought the lens for me.
P.S. My buldging tummy is super ughhhh. I wanna call my best monthly girlfriend when will she be coming !
& I don't wanna watch movie & L4D tomorrow already, since you've bought the lens for me.
P.S. My buldging tummy is super ughhhh. I wanna call my best monthly girlfriend when will she be coming !
