Today I did some things.Which basically added up to one day.
I woke up damn late in the afternoon, weekends are my only days that I can have long peaceful sleep ~
While watching television, my mum nag & complained that today I should go visit my grandma who's at AMK hospital. No choice, got to go, w my dad.
Talked to my daddy about stuff, especially my class chalet, but he doesn't seems to want me to go ): Fuck luh, but at least, he said something that made me happy :) Because, the sentence he said meant a lot - he accepted it.
Didn't get to visit my grandma, because visiting hours is at 5. But because I went to the hospital, I saw Douglas ! Well, chatted w him awhile before he helped us to pass the food to my grandma (daddy didn't want to wait till 5 because my aunt & uncle came - they're playing mahjong).Oh man, why weekends always pass so fast ?
But I'm excited because my holidays are cominggggggggggggg ~ Weeeeeeee ! One more weekkkkkkkkkkkkk.
P.S. I'm gonna chop off my fringe soon because it's way to ugly nowwwwww.