2009-05-11

Turned out to be ..

I'm too lazy to blog. Heheheheheheeeeeeee.
MondayRoleplay in the morning really entertaining. To central to have LJS for lunch during break. & saw this trolley (above image) there & started to push it. Monday is a killer heels day for Jane, Maypheng & me - wore heels because of presentation. Skipped CMaths lecture & got to somewhere around the corner planning to do presentation but ended up chatting about stuff :D More chats again okay ! Presentation was still okay, averageee :)
TuesdayPonteng school today :/
Did nothing ^^ Test tomorrow & yet till now I have not study yet. & I bet my both girls must be still watching their GG -.-
(& yeah, you know what ? I miss going to school now }:)
I still have lots of overdue pictures yet to upload, when can I find sometime ?
I know I've grown F-A-T (I KNOW OKAY I KNOW !), & I kept saying I want to slim down yet still no action taken :/ I swear I M-U-S-T & W-I-L-L slim down at the end of June, definately.
Meeting up Soap Friend & co. later in the afternoon - now is 27th May 2009 12:17 AM, to celebrate belated of mine & advanced of Peiyee's birthday ^^ It's been ages since our last outing together.
I'm still thinking when I can finally get to meet my noisy girlfriends -
Lesbie/Sister/Huihui/Yongwen & 401 classmates. I missed those crazy stupid funny stuffs. Everybody really get so engrossed w their JC/polytechnic life - including me, that we hardly can squeeze out those time to meet each other. Or the worse - we never really want to make any effort to just sacrifice an hour or so due to the assignments/tests/projects, those stress of needing to cope w studies because no one wants to be left behind struggling while your other classmates are already ahead of you as that feeling sucks. I know I seems to be the only one who still so relax. Well, all of us have chosen the different paths we need to complete since the results of which course/school we've gotten in was out, didn't we ? So yeah, I understand. This is what people called Life - there will never be a point where things including people/mindsets etc remains the same. The world is changing, same logic; the sun is always rotating.
Maybe yeah, maybe some of you might ever thought that I must be always mugging the books when I'm at home & just trying to appear that I didn't study but yet when results out, I still scored well. I'm just a normal person maybe I've much more higher IQ than you, that's why I can easier manage to get those important information key in quickly into my brain system or catch what the lecturers/tutors are trying to say faster.
Okay, enough of all my rantings & thoughts.
I might be getting my tagbox off my XOOXOOO
I realised I don't really need any one's comment.