Overdued photos - Still have lea, but v lazy to upload ~
Went to Red Bull Motorcyle event at Singapore Flyer last Saturday.
With silly & his sister Cassandra ^^
My eyes look like as if I never slept for days, I know.
Crazy clique gave me a surprise on 18th May :D
Gregory holding on the board
Group Photo ^^
Maypheng/Jane/CatherineNext day after an idiot returned me my camera, Shijie took this at McDonald's w/o me knowing.
Heh, not bad right ?! I like the background heheheheheh.
Then at night, went Silly's house to cake my cake :D
On that cake, it written : Happy Birthday My Dear Girl Love you
& I seriously think that, I should have made this wish instead:Please, let me slim down especially my butt & increase my breast to C cup ..(Wahahahahahahahha)
& I don't want to show you guys what my boyfriend gave me beside the fragrance :p
It's a secret, I don't wanna share to everybody.
It's a secret, I don't wanna share to everybody.
