2009-04-03

If everything goes well ;

Hey yoyo people ! What'zdup doi Whatz'dup doi ! Hahs :D
I'm happy girl in the crazy world ~ I'm mad, bit screw loose up my brain.
My energy some sort of ran out after orientation. Seems like ages since I've this kind of activity. Is more tiring than you work okays ! But it's definately more enjoyable & fun than you work lar. Orientation for the past two days were fun ^^ Yes, really fun. I've changed my mindset about NYP & how's my life gonna be like when school starts ! I didn't regret going to the orientation :) & I'm so glad that my classmates are nice :] Sometimes, you can't judge a person by it's look !
Yesterday: an hour talks, choose electives, lunch, games, fire drill & after that around 3, I left to find silly. Today: games - damn fun, lunch, cheers, slack, auditorium for performance - Hey guys, Monster can dance okays ! Hahahahahahs :x, Cheer Competition - 0904 is the BEST !, train to Suntec w Jane to get present/shop/dinner after orientation - Thanks for accompanying me girl :DDD Hoohhoooo, somehow yah I started to like my class.
Pictures upload later ^^v
(Edited)
Here's the pictures taken today ^^
(Still have somemore in my camera, this is from Dianah's camera)
There's still a video of gregory, will upload it on my facebook :D

IT0904 - You're the Best !
Taken when we're playing games in the morningYi Hui & Eelynn
Dianah & Nura
Esther, Jane & me.
(I played blue clues)
Shi Jie, Tai Ping, Sean, Gregory - finally I got the correct spelling !
1 2 3 Yo Cheese :]
OGL(S)
Farid, Say Loong, Esmond, Cheewah

Left to Right:
Nura, Yi Hui, Ao Sheng, Eelynn, Dianah
Lastly,
A Big Thank You to OGL(s) for bonding & taking care of the class !


FMO 2009 1st April to 3rd April - ending here, w a full stop.