2009-04-11

Back to School

Hello !
" How was your school today ? "

My school was fun today, though it started at 8a.m.
Almost all of the lesson we're doing introduction. Hah, this is a routine.
Well, we thought of many funny hobbies - catch frogs/tadpoles/butterflies etc.
I still need to get study notes -.-
Well, what I enjoyed most was Computering Mathematics ! Damn, the lesson was really v interesting !

Facts about Binary:
For addition
0+0 = 0
0+1 = 1
1+0 = 1

I know, nothing special what, common sense lea.
Wait wait, the werid & interesting parts is these:
1+1 = 10
1+1+1 = 11
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
New interesting formula - which cannot be seen by any kindergarten siblings !

This is Facts of Binary Subtraction !
Hah, I got some kind of sickness. My break is at 11a.m. to 1p.m. I've rice for lunch, but do you know what ?
I got HUNGRY at 2 plus !
Hah, I'm v happy when my tutor dismissed our class one hour early !
Is like finally I can go home !
But, you know some kind of mircale happened to me.
I went to swim w my sister !
Shocked ? Hah it had been years since I go swimming complex okays. Even my mum got stunned when I said I wanna go swimming ~ Lalalalala, Cannot meh ?!!??!?!? But uh, really v long never swim already, one round only & I'm like f exhausted ! Best thing ever is, we went swimming, without bringing our towels ! Sotong us neinei.
Okays luh, I'm tired, sleeping early today, I swear !