2009-03-04

Photos of OCBC Cycle Singapore 2009

Okays, hehs here's some of the photos of OCBC Cycle Singapore. I grabbed them for Angela's Facebook. Most photos are taken by Zi Jie ^^
Silly Boy: Gabriel Tong Sai Kiat
He looked v serious right ? I think he's nervous lar.
Silly Boy & me.
My face look like shit like that. But cannot blame, cause' I slept late that night before & woke up super early lar. See my eyes & hair, really like shit lea.
Japan Professionals (Koji Fukushima & Shinichi Fukushima)
Mainly in the college - Koji Fukushima only one at the top right hand corner, that's Koji's elder brother - Shinichi Fukushima.
Koji is v friendly oohs :D

For both photos from left to right
Catherine, Cassandra, Angela, Vio
We're helpers of Koji to promote his fan club that day. & each of us got that pink cap (as you can see in the photos) in return w Koji's signature :D

From left to right
Vio, Catherine, Angela, Cassandra
This photo was taken by a photographer, who approached the 4 of us to take a photo.

Jerevin & ZiYong

After he was injured. See his face, as if like he's gonna kill people anytime lar.
Lucky his injuries weren't v serious.
Jerevin w his funny faces.

Zi Jie & Angela
Sweet right ?

Vio
Somehow this photo look like as if it was a movie scene right ?

Cassandra
(Hahs)
All these are candid shots taken by me !

From Top to Bottom
Jerevin, Zi Yong, Angela, Catherine, Vio
(Hahs)
Nonsense but Fun :D
I also don't know why we started to have this idea of taking photos like this.
I don't know what's the name of this guy, but he's cute !

Angela & Koji Fukushima

People w Japan National(s)

Okays, Done :D
Today never do anything much lar. Went out in the afternoon to meet silly boy at AMK MRT Station, then to his house after he bought food. Slack & accompanied him (actually most of the time I'm reading my book lar) Around 4plus headed home while he went for his training.
Hahs, what makes me laugh when I think of is:

Boy: You want apple pie ?
Me: I don't want.
Boy: Why?
His Mum: What Y, I still Z uh !

Hahs, when I heard that, I stoned awhile before I react lar ! Hahs, his mum also know how to say cool jokes okays ! Mai siao siao !

What makes me so embarassed today is:
The lightning !
Ohmygod ! Seriously so embarassed lar. Cause' just now before I head home, I asked kaili to accompany me to Teck Ghee CC to pass some documents. Who knows when we're walking back, suddenly a lightning just striked okays ! & is like super bright ! (For those who knows me, I'm actually terrified of those bright lightnings because once I've a bad experience about lightning) So natural reaction, I screamed ! & was seriously loud okays ! I've scared a lady in front of me -.- & idiot kaili still can laugh her ass off ._. (I was so paiseh)

(Hehs)
I've a good news & a bad one.
Good news - I'm Finally done w my Enrolment thing ! :DDDDDDDDD
& the Bad news is that I didn't know that the CCA only need to put one -.-
I thought can put many many then they'll choose & help you to select one only.
So I ended up putting like 5 ? Then just now I just found out actually enter one is enough !
WTH
& Gladys still can tell me: Maybe all 5 also go in, then you've 5 CCAs.
Wahhhh ~ I don't want uh ! :( I hope they'll only select one !
Okays okays. Ending here w my boy photos when he's cycling :D