Went to her house, waited for her to prepare, bused to Hougang Mall cause' it's drizzling. Head to Gelare for Waffle w ice-cream scoop ! Fats consumed :/
Train to Compass Point after that, because my aiai wants to get cup noodles which she described to me - CUTE, & sounds expensive too. Too bad the cup noodles seems to be out of stock. So walk around, & I saw eeyore that I adored ! Hahs, too bad lea broke liao. If not I'll get it :)
Bused back to her house there to have dinner w her mum & dad. After eating went to repair my green adidas watch & my cheap bling bling watch :D It's like finally I got my adidas watch fixed ! Went up to her house awhile before going back home ^^
Nothing much, Just another simple day.
I Miss You, Silly Boy


