Ok the rest of the July photos first before I start on with Cambodia trip on the next post!


Things that make me feels happy, BREAKFAST and S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G. period.



Hiao at work loh. Go work also must dress up what................ Only that I used self timer to take my own OOTD luh

Dinner with Karen after I was back from Cambodia!



Happy face because no more working


Last day of work at MOH! Thank you guys for sharing happiness with me making the job so much bearable!

Thank you Nurul and Zaim for the goodbye gift! Hehehe, you know how much I love Charles and Keith lol!


Meeting yx for dinner. Selfie because I prepared way too early.


Dinner with yx at The Stranger Renuion


Weekend cafe hopping


On good skin, make up and hair day!


Because time with them is the only time I reveiled all my unhappiness.


Just for laugh. That how fucking F.A.T. I was in 2012?!??!!! WTF SO FAT WTF I GOT A SHOCK OUT OF MY LIFE HAHAHAHAHAHAH Aaron was in a relationship with bui bong? LOLOLOL OI just for lauugh hor, I'm still fat, but not that fat anymore luh............
