2015-01-05

2nd year Milestone

So on the 7th its our anniversary. Er this year I insisted that I want to go out for dinner after I ended work so I volunteer to plan the night. Made a reservation with a restuarant located at Mount Faber. When we met, I lead him to the cable car ticketing building and got us a ticket to take to Mount Faber instead of asking Aaron to drive. HAHAHAHA Er Aaron is a true Singaporean but didn't had a chance (phobia of heights) to take Singapore's cable car before so................. It was his first, and he was freaking out during the ride......... I couldn't take any photos because apparently he feared till the extend that he imagined just a little movement from any of us in the cabin will result the line to snap..............

Thank you for the dinner.
I guess coming to 2nd year mile means a lot to me because I never thought we could make it. Come to think of it he even forgot our 1st year so for him to agree going out for dinner this year was a huge improvement I guess?

I wanted dessert and we found this restuarant serving haagen-dazs ice cream so why not hehehehehe. The ambiance was so relaxing that I thought it would be a pretty nice place to have gathering with friends!
That dessert, "Happiness In Jar" indeed was really good!
View from Spuds and Aprons
Check out his freak face LOL