2014-12-31

1 of JUL14

So on the 5th of July, Aaron brought me out to explore! But I didn't know where exactly he was bringing me to so I actually wore my new Topshop wedges which was 4 inches high and in the end I was overdressed for the location LOLOL



We went to the farm first and after awhile we decided to buy food so that we can feed the animals.
Hehehe me feeding the goats
I think the animals there were quite pitiful? Guess they were all hungry because they were aggressive when you feed them with food and always want more. I think most of the days if no one buy food to feed them they won't be fed regularly by the owners that's why all of them behaving that way?

We came across to this group of people who breed and train parrots as a hobby which was pretty interesting.
The owner allowed us to pat the parrots. So damn cute and beautiful!!!!!


After that we went around the area for lunch and headed down to town because he's meeting the guys for chilling session at timbre.
But while waiting for them to reach town, we went to explore the SG museum which is just nearby hehehehe omg so interesting. Actually I really love to go museum or gallery because I feel so zen and always get to learn amuzing facts!
Aaron hurried out of this area because he don't feel comfortable in there as we were all alone. LOL
TIMBRE TIME. But we didn't stay long after the band starts though.... Pity.
Still, I want to thank you for everything you have been trying to do. I know during resentful times, I always offset all your efforts. I'm sorry and thank you for choosing to stand thru out the tough times I created for you, so forgiving and loves me all the same.