2014-09-23

MAR 14

Met Jan and Jess up for a dinner night and happy hour at Bar On 5 during one of the Friday in March.

After that night Aaron got sick for the rest of the week..... Made reservation at Salt and Grill Sky Bar for 4 course lunch because it's Restuarant Week! Poor Aaron got to accompany me for it even though he ain't feeling too good. Thank god that the food made up for everything.

Went back straight after the lunch so that Aaron could rest up. So out of boredom when he's sleeping, I did self timer selfie HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dinner with Karen, Dannis and the special guest Wenhao. Actually both of them are the special guests of the dinner because I haven't seen/heard about that for the longest time HAHAHAHAHA. We had dinner at tykf new outlet which is located at SERANGOON GARDENS yooooooooooooo!!!!!! Damn happy luh its just a bus ride away from me now!!

That's about it for March. I was recovering after then..... So yeah nothing much happening in March because everything to me was blunt and meaningless.