*TIME FOR A BEER CHEERS GUYS*
This year so far so good and I'd say this year I learnt so much from life.
Met Peiyee and Winnie up for brunch at HV

Met up with MP J and S for dinner and bumped into Derrick at WB that night which calls for a photo


LOML with the two "creepy creatures" he said
Raeanne's birthday celebration at Yee Rose's place and thankful for the night thankful for the girls thankful for Aaron's aunt and last but not least I am so thankful for having such a tolerative boyfriend because not many could put up with me when I'm freaking drunk as I'm always out of control... But it was also after that night happening, I finally let go whatever shit that had happened a year back and really big thank you to Jan Eileen and Cheryl for being there to listen and wipe my tears away. Thank you so much. Don't know what I would be w/o people I mentioned above and not forgetting Karen, my sissies and the usuals.


Rae's rainbow ponies birthday cake all designed and baked by her mum with love, Yee Theresa.











Aaron got me supper because he was worried that I'm hungry
Shopping for CNY hehehehe so fun so tired but so worth all the time spent in town for the whole 2 weeks













The 2 hiao couple before CNY LOL

Eve of CNY at Karen's place




End of January 2014. Hehe will update Feburary soon, ok? Lots love and hugs!
