2014-08-29

Town day

Hi! Hehe December is all about busy shopping LOL. Anyway Tagged along with Aaron and his friends to town to search for present and that's the only day I took a lot of photos with my camera because I've forgotten to bring my phone out with me :( Felt so handicapped w/o my phone and I can't be stranded away from Aaron like I used to (I would walked in to a store w/o telling him LOL) since I don't have phone to contact him thereafter, damn.................

We had lunch at Lucky Plaza! Ayam Penyet whoopss!

We did shopping from one end of Orchard to the end other and it nearly killed Aaron HAHAHAHAHAHAHA>
We had a break from shopping and decided to have Four Fingers again yeahhhhhh!
Aye, Christmas is near

Visited the famous ION's XMAS TREE


Trying to take a Selfie with the enormous tree


We continued to shop more till they realized its time for dinner. Check out Aaron's "I'M EXHAUSTED AND I NEED MY DINNER Y STILL SO LONG QUEUE" face HAHAHAHAH


IPPUDO RAMEN FOR DINNER before we called it off a day!