2014-08-27

Sean's Big Day

My bro's Big Day! Finally the young one turning 21. And of course, his birthday was a blast, Happy Birthday anyway and really hope he'd enjoyed the night though he can't remember anything AS USUAL. And thank god I "found" my camera back LOLOL else we wouldn't have the chance to regain some of our memories!

Anyway I designed his cake *PROUDMAMA*!
Part (I) celebration was done over at his house }}}

Machiam like maid like that.

Sean's little brother, Shannon. He's so nice please, he was the one that helped to BBQ food for us!


Part (II) celebration held at ZOUK whooopwhooooomz.

Last photo captured for the night. Then everything else was blurred out or remixed. Only remembered clearly I was dragged out by Greg saying that we are going home and Derick and Jamie asking me to stay and go Zouk to continue to have fun LOL. Was a fun night nevertheless! Heh let have it again soon?

The next day I met Sean up for a trip down to town for shopping! Heh Sean treated me dinner that day, very rare ok!

His birthday celebration didn't end just there. Jane and I planned to give him a surprise at the strike of 12 since we knew this poor boy here doesn't have plans on his birthday because he had to book in to camp. Met Jane up after her work and waited for 12 outside Sean's house. Thank god for Shannon (Sean's brother) hahahahahaha. When Sean saw us opened his room door he was like "Walao both of you bastard". What a way to react to our surprise plan LOL