2014-07-16

For you

Yes, you are never the one for me.
Yes, you are always doing things you've thought its nothing wrong in your opinion but they made me upset.
Yes, I always say that we are not compatible.
Yes, you can never give me enough or meeting what I'm expecting (insecure).

Some words, you took too long to say (or never). Some actions you took too late to act (or never knew).
You ain't the better ones out of many, but I've loved you all the same (even more).
I didn't take all your flaws as big problem, I said breakup too fast as if I've thought about it long time (never easy).
All I was hoping for was that you finding the courage and (try) make me stay like you really mean it (you said you loved me, too).

"I deserved a better love (person)," triggered in my mind.

"Why did you (still) loved him all you could when he's so imperfect in your eyes?
You've already found the love you always been searching for."
My heart told my mind otherwise.

In relationship its never about seeing the good vibes in you, but to know your flaws and still wants you.

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”