
![]() |
| Always give me all the ugliest face when I asked him to smile |

I've more variety faces of Warren in my phone -.-
![]() |
| Smile luh else I angry |

{--- After first picture: he said "eh I looked yucks, take one more."
Just when I touched my screen, he turned his face and kissed me. ---}
Ok can, you're forgiven bitch.


My first time attending his paternal family gathering and it happened to be a wedding dinner. Okay, I felt so reluctant to go, but then there's always first experience to everything... Truth is, after my previous, I really think that I'm not ready to settle down, I feared for losing whatever I have and dream now. So at the start of our relationship, I've told him I decided not to create any personal links with his family so that I won't feel the so much pain during the withdrawal of being attached.
He agreed. But things are so different now. Because I'm always attending his maternal side gatherings with him, it became difficult for me to keep a distance away from anyone from his family, any more (unless I don't really like you). Well, it's weird when I arrived at the table and so many unfamiliar faces were staring at me? And Aaron bu hui zuo ren de loh. It's a basic manner that you introduce your girlfriend to your elders right.... But he didn't. Okay so he just let me sit there and face the awkwardness alone _|_ And I'm not that thick-skinned, yet, to introduce myself to them. I don't even know how they are related....... I mean if Aaron is willing to guide me introducing each of them I would have greeted them personally since its my first time meeting them... Whatever. My boyfriend is a bitch still.


