


















![]() |
| Thai Traditional Full Body Massage shiok makmak |
05-08-2013
To JB with Karen and JR the very next day after Sauce. It was pouring when we're on our way to Woodlands and we're clueless why the rain always have to pour so heavily whenever we arranged to go out T_T It happens every single time which annoyed me so much because I could have continued sleeping in such a weather instead of heading out... Anyway it was easy to go JB without a car if you're wondering, there are lots of buses heading towards the customs over at Woodlands bus interchange and JB is not really that dangerous as you've thought/heard/read. After we're done over at the customs, we were welcomed by a very strong coffee aroma and yes you could have got it right, its ROTI BOY! I'm mad in love with coffee bun especially from Roti Boy/Papa/Mama!!! Singapore used to have them islandwide?! But now there's only one outlet and located at IMM........ Okay whatever, I've been eating and eating non stop since I stepped into JB hahahaha I'm so sorry but I really love Malaysia's food so so much. And if you do not know, fyi I'm born in Malaysia but brought up in Singapore since young. Another favorite delights would be the pink kueh (sorry I've no idea what's the proper name of it). It's plain kueh no fillings and it's very common very easy to find it in Malaysia unlike in Singapore, and even if I found one in Singapore, it doesn't taste as nice as those I eat in Malaysia....... Okay I'm very picky when comes to eating. We shopped around in the mall and decided to have Japanese cuisine for lunch, shopping again after meal and Karen did her mani and pedicure. Head over to the new mall in JB, KSL by cab, but there was nothing much over there lea quite disappointed with the mall except that I managed to find the exact same shop where my mum used to bring me for loklok located at Katong when I'm about 7yo? I remembered I loved their BBQ taiwan sausages that I could eat at least 8 sticks of it all by myself? I was a dinosaur during my puberty period LOLOL
We went for massage after that (I called the shop requesting them to fetch us over from the KSL), and the massage was so damn gooooooooooooodddddddd. It was pretty cheap, cheaper than the ones over in the malls. The shop provides to and fro transport service so its pretty convenient even though you don't have a car and wants to go there for a session of massage. After blogging about the trip, I really feel like going back in to JB soon for another day of relaxation. A pity that I've nobody to go with because Aaron don't like to go Malaysia :(

