2013-10-14

Random days in July

Finally recovering after having high fever for the entire night.
Barrage for fireworks preview
DTF for dinner
Feast on Sunday
Supper at 126



This post pretty much sums up my July. Starting of the month Its all about moving house from Simei back to Serangoon then Aaron fell sick. He had high fever for the entire night and thank god we are at his grandparent's place and hence I didn't went panicked like crazy in the middle of the night. Done a new set of gelish nails at Nail Artelier and having photoshoot with my dodo and floflo while Aaron is dota-ing. Had been feasting during that month, steamboat lasksa ba kut teh over at his place and I thought it was bad enough. Random night for supper at 126 with Jess and KW and Aaron bringing me to catch NDP preview fireworks because he said it wasn't a choice for him to choose but a responsibility for him to make sure I watched the fireworks so that I would be happy. Thank you for being such a sweet guy though you totally being a bastard and forgotten about our first year anniversary that made me so upset... I still love you :*