2013-10-24

Once in a blue moon

Have to take ugly photos of him now before he grows up and have no chance to take photo of him anymore LOLOL
My brother is there to accompany, take more selfies because Kelwen and Kelly haven't reach yet...
Force him to take more photos with me LOL
Then I changed my target to Kelwen LOL
Nails since Aaron's ahgong birthday. Loving this set of nails :)
Sissies
With Kelly's boy, Jin Yuan. Aaron didn't join us because he had to work.
umma // Uh Muh Nee and daddy's ex boss
Love my makeup its so perfect on my skin but I think mainly why my face glows because I always had enough of rest that month (which means sleep from 1am-2pm everyday)

21-08-2013
Attended Daddy's ex-company lunar seventh month dinner since my mum asked me to tag along. She was the in-charge/coordinator for this event from scratch, proud of you ma. Anyway it was a boring dinner, as usual, they have the man up there on stage handling bidding auctions while the rest enjoying the food. Mummy got her friend to bid a cordon bleu and I had the chance to drink it again! So smooth so good~~