2013-10-15

On a 'eat and eat' mission

Brunch at Canopy Garden
Dinner at GRUB

03-08-2013
Aaron met his volleyball friends that day for very late brunch at 5pm (we woke up very late on that day anyway) over at Bishan Park Canopy Garden Dining. I will only order the that dish on menu that consists scramble eggs, no matter how many varieties of brunch are there in that particular menu. Super love scramble eggs la hahahahaha ok I'm not going to start how much love I have for scramble eggs because my friends tend to make fun of me on that..... Anyway imo I don't think the brunch over at Canopy Dining is worth the price? Serving wasn't big and they charged a little more than other cafes.
Next stop to GRUB for desserts (knowing that their churros is famous) but we had to wait on an hour for seats. It was so crowded at 6 when they opens at 5? Anyway Aaron and I shared a burger and I had waffles with caramlized banana served with chocolate syrup. The burger was so small which couldn't satisfy Aaron if he's hungry which I don't think its worth paying for thou it was delicious. Churros served was nice, and that's the reason why I've learnt making churros in the month of September.