2013-10-14

Desserts makes the world go round


23-07-2013
The four decided to go for a double mini date at wimbly lu since it was so near to the house and both Aaron and Jess didn't even know there's such place exist nearby their house. But wimbly lu was too crowded even at 10pm, the queue went all the way out of the door... Was disappointed at first because I was looking forward to having desserts the whole day? Just then we happened to notice this cafe, Rokeby, down the same street and settled down over since they served desserts too. In the end, the chocolate molten lava and salted caramel was dabomb omg. Both desserts blew our mind away because we were quite skeptical about the desserts we ordered. Jess and I had our desserts craving fulfilled and was so happy about it haha. Late night indulgence. It was so good that I had to go bring Karen and JR back there again the next day for them to justified the desserts I went ogling over the entire night in group chat.