

















17-07-2013
Wednesday night started off with having dinner with Gerald Kenny and Brandon over at Sunset Grill... Everything was marinated with spices and chilli... The guys managed to finished up half dozen of level 5 wings. I didn't even want to try them after learning my lesson on my 18th birthday celebration with the usuals at Buckaroo. After dinner I joined Aaron Melvin and WQ over at BF. They had the VIP stamps and I only had the ordinary stamp which wasn't entitled to enter the VIP area with them. In the end Aaron suddenly felt that he should carried out his boyfriend's responsibilities and got an area outside of VIP because he doesn't want me to be wandering around in the club dance floor... Oh I was very happy that night because I met my ex colleague from Uniqlo and I took photos with him on my phone and camera but I've no idea why the pictures of me and him are gone now............. Anyway that night was good, Aaron got to drink his heart out because he didn't drive that night and Matthew appeared at BF with his friends and got more drinks...... C H A M P A G N E. Hard liquor and Champagne can never be mixed together, because after both reacted together it actually caused one to have memory loss of what happened that night after you down a few glasses of champagne. I'm not even kidding. That night Aaron was in a crisis and panic mood though hahahaha it was funny but that's when you get to know and tell things clearly.
"We'll be coming back for you one day" ~~~
