#zoukout2012 Thanks to Felicia, I got to join in the fun with Greg Sean Jane for free. Very last minute decision, Jane called at 10+ asking me whether I want to go since she've another extra ticket. Still remembered reaching there and met Pang who's freaking high when its not even 12 yet! A talk with Greg and pretty much enlightened me, once a big bro, always a big bro to me ;) Thankful for both bros that night who took care of me (I wasn't high that day, but wasn't feeling good because I just broke off w Aaron and got so stressed up with Gabriel). That night was like a dream, really didn't expected myself to go for zoukout and music was great. The only thing I that flared me up was the connectivity signal. \/ Good night after all and hopefully we are gonna go for the 2013 one too!!!
Reached and welcomed by a drunkard with balloon hooking on his specs complaining the havaianas girls gave them vouchers because they think that he couldn't afford a pair...
Sean treated me drinks for the first time of my life
Caught fireworks, Awesome! *throw fist up high in the air*
Bros
Jane
xx