2013-01-17

Epic moment - Locksmith

I had the most retarded moment in 2013, okay maybe for this month. You might not know but, I will always have plenty of retarded moments happening.
I got locked up at home, I lost my keys in club that night. In case you wonder how did I entered the house the night, according to my sisters, I dialed and wake my sister up to open the doors. So I didn't have the key to unlock the gate, both my sisters were in school and mum was out. I wanted to pay Kelly to cab home from school to open the gate for me and get her to cab back for classes again but my annoying sister rejected the idea and told me to call a locksmith instead.
The problem was unsolved even though the locksmith came, he couldn't unlocked the lock for me (unless I want to wait for an hour), so he offered to go Kelwen's school to get the keys. Just when he left, heard my neighbor next door and asked if she happens to have spare keys of my house. THANK GOD THEY HAVE IT OMG. So relieved and I called the locksmith right away to inform him. But lady luck was with me ;) He offered to give me a ride down to work (yes I was rushing for work) in his Audi and didn't charged me a cent in the end, well so thankful indeed.