Remembering how 2012 started tough for me, first part of 2012 - post breaking up with Gabriel and feeling down as and when, lowering my pride trying to get him back. Working at Forever New RC, knowing lots of sweet girls that became friends to me, Greg's 21st at Grapevine and wala, meeting coolkidz, getting to know Weiqun & introduced to Attica, Catherine's 20th and catching the LED laser show from MBS, CNY shopping and pre-cny gambling countdown session at Karen's place, MBK (now known as Galaxy) for the first night of CNY and getting drunk thanks to Jonathan, next day picking up an iphone over at the road side HAHAHA me is Lucky girl, followed by Sean's house for gathering and Attica, got to know a drunk man whom is wq's close bud which later part of the year I got together w him. More dinner meet-ups, more drinking session with Karen & co., more frequent mahjong session, still holding on to the feelings I've got for Gabriel, Draw Something hype, took part in CLEO's Bachelors Hunt w Kelly, back to school, clubbing often.
Mid of 2012 - where I started to enjoy my singlehood, Taiping's 21st, Relative's wedding dinner, 20th birthday of karen's and mine, blessing 20th for me - phone lost and found LOL, sweechoon and ice cream overdozage, graduations of my girls, Singapore Flyer and a dinner with YW brother, coolkidz monthly dinner, weekly hectic party sessions - Attica Mink Zouk Winebar Galaxy, getting to know ACS boys going out for dinner dates, finally meeting up Alvin for brunch, Jielun's 21st at MBS, UEFA Euro 2012, Wenfeng back in my life, hang out a lot with Aaron because of Maths, Mummy's birthday, 401 meetup, getting together with Aaron, more Karen and co. time, happy pills weekends, setting up and opening of coffeeshop, NDP, meeting Aaron's family, stayovers, Genting, Tracyeinny, Jane's 21st, cousins came to visit, Grandparents' funeral, Johnnie Walker Lounge, Gabriel's 21st, impromptu Chalet, getting into deep stir with Gabriel and Aaron, Zoukout, meeting Sumitro (the \/ sign), work at Flaunt.cc, Zoo, Christmas and countdown to 2013.
Many things happened in between my daily life in 2012. If not for the angels around me, I wouldn't have gone through every single hurdler that I faced. I never realized that, but there are many more people out there who cares. Even though my health had been down so easily that I fall sick as if its part of my daily life cycle, 2012 taught me that I could be better, happier in my own way and I should appreciate the luck I have, and all the kind souls that I've met these whole time, I'm glad I wasn't given a chance to meet any bitches/bastards to make things ugly in my life this year. I laughed I cried I danced I screamed, but at the end of the day what matters the most is, are you happy when you're alone. Time heals all wounds (trust me), and what doesn’t kill you, sure as hell makes you stronger. For any of you who haven’t been getting anything good, I promise it’ll all get better one day. Slowly but surely. I've been there and done that. Life is better for me now, brightened up a lot with everyone evolving in my life.
To all the ones I love, all the ones who loves and cares for me, thank you. I am who I am now because of you with all the good things and bad things that happened.
I wish all of you A Happy New Year, may 2013 give you new hopes and new dreams and more happiness and laughter. Obviously looking forward to more happy fond memories for 2013 with the people who came and stayed with me this whole while of hell time when you could have chosen to leave me, all alone. I will filled this space up with more regular joyous posts, I promise. Stay strong, be positive.
xx