A little update for Decemeber, gonna blog in parts since I've too much to blog for December, as always :)
On the first, head down to meet Gabriel because we had issues to talk about. He's sweet as always, but no, we're not back together. Most probably never again. I've been leading a very different lifestyle. I'm not who I used to be anymore. Imagine the both of us, got into disputes even when we're nothing really showed and made me realized how incompatible we are.
Had my craving satisfied, fish soup at Maxwell. Still the awesome one in my list up to date!
Went OM for a visit but leaving there empty handed. My style of dress sense has completely changed too. Found none to my liking even though its just $16.95! Anyway they had moved over to Haji Lane! So much convenience for the girls to shop right now.


Ended up at PS Cafe cause I was craving for desserts. Had the most sinful chocolate blackout but yes its ORGASMIC PLEASE! Can't be thankful enough for a day like that (I used to have days like these in the past), but its all in the past. It might be lovely to have days spent like this but he is no longer the one that I wish to spend time with. Happy that we at least had taken photo together on that day, as a form of memories or something. Guess we don't keep in contact, that's the best for me and you. We had too much arguments and disagreements between us even we ain't together, which I don't understand why, big time.
Thank you for loving me, always been the one that showering me with the amount of love and care that no guys (up till now) out there would give yet I'm sorry for failing you your hope and efforts. Almost every material daily belongings I am using are from you, no doubt you are the one that could love and care for me the rest of my life, but I can no longer deliver whatever I had promised, I wouldn't want to be back by your side like how I used to. Just here to wish you all the best in finding a girl that will treat you well, someone who deserves you more. Stay gold and happy, I'll be well and happy too. Till then, or maybe never again, xx.
Thank you for loving me, always been the one that showering me with the amount of love and care that no guys (up till now) out there would give yet I'm sorry for failing you your hope and efforts. Almost every material daily belongings I am using are from you, no doubt you are the one that could love and care for me the rest of my life, but I can no longer deliver whatever I had promised, I wouldn't want to be back by your side like how I used to. Just here to wish you all the best in finding a girl that will treat you well, someone who deserves you more. Stay gold and happy, I'll be well and happy too. Till then, or maybe never again, xx.


Yeap next up will be Sean's birthday!
