Thinking back what had happened for the whole year, I could only say that though things might not be what I expected/wanted, I had a great time in 2011. I had my first day of NY celebrating in a pub, sending siaozabo Shuhui off to Germany, having to celebrate the joy of 2 years being together, Jiejie's wedding, CNY, Valentine's, meetups, every Friday is a happy day for me, trying out a photoshoot for Cassendra, post exam fun w usuals, Gabriel gg India for a month, stayovers at aiai's, birthdays, getaway, getting a chance to be M1 Blackberry and Crizal ambassador, got introduced to Tomyam Kungfu, Universal Studio with CH, working at Foggiare, lost a close friend, breakdowns, Zoo, Batam, more clubbing nights, aiai & co., Yvonne, the usuals, my girls and coolkidz, singlehood, beers and liquors, not forgetting, beautiful fireworks.
Summarized everything in 2011, thank you for everything, for everyone. Those who had been there for me in 2011, thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart. I'm grateful that you make had made it there for me, I love you too.
XOOXOOO, xx