2011-06-25

Heyaaaaaaaa



Heya! Loving my new specs from Crizal! Its so fantastic cause I don't have to worry about fingerprints and raindrops from staying on my lens! Feel so goooddddddd ~ Ok, actually I'm very bored. Waiting for 9:30P.M. to come and go zoukingggggg. I'm going party party party! Urgh I don't understand why my term break holidays always seems to fly! Tsktsk. Haven't got enough enjoyment man :(

UPDATED ON 1:22AM MONDAY 27 JUNE 2011
Ok, dead drunk last night. And thank you + am so sorry to Chris Sean Jane Cass Ziyong and Jerevin! Troubled all of you ... My wrong. And aiai too, sorry to make you worry! Also my mum and both sisters, thank you! But, biggest Thank You goes to my boyfriend. Hmm, I sees a part of him that I've never seen and didn't expect. Thank you so much for rushing down away from your fun to zouk, carrying me, taking care of me last night. Thank you. No more zouk next time or rather, I'll just stick to Chivas, Martell and Vodka cause I know my body will eject other liquors that I'm not used drinking!