2011-04-11

The very first April

Giligili! Back to this space! Alright, here's my weekends when my boy is back from India!



Went together with his parents & Cass to fetch him over at Airport, then to Blk 203 Toa Payoh North, #01-1121, Hai Fong Restaurant to have their famous claypot fish head as well as their hor fun! But well, don't go when you're feeling that bit of hungry cause waiting time is gonna be 1 hour or even longer! & yes! Cheek bought me the pen I've been hunting for! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ^^ I love it so much!

Next day:




Prepared, cheek came to fetch me over to their house after he seen a doctor. Hehe no need to book in on that day (Y) Tomb Sweeping over at Bishan, idk why did I went along. OMG it's extraordinary humid. Duh. So after everything over, to have dessert then drove off to town to meet Baoling and Jerevin. Double couple outing together LOL (First time ever somemore)
Went Marina Square followed by MBS, then back to Suntec Convention Hall for Hamoru Japanese Restaurant again for dinner that night. Duh, cause my boy loves Japanese food and craving for it ever since he went to India. Happy time together I supposed? Hehe one good thing about going out in pairs is, you've got more brains to brainstorm together where to go and more suggestions! Plus plus you know what? Girls won't show out their unwillingness and unhappiness towards their boyfriend!

P.S. Hehe am so happy when I get to edit my photos into circle! Weeeeeeyuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!