2011-04-19

Second week of April Eleventh






Last weekends was so ... Idk how to elaborate. Friday was so boring, heading to nowhere else and only had dinner w angela zijie and leroy together at Foch Road, Cheng Mun Chee Kee Pig Organ Soup then back to cheek house, then back to my house. BORING FRIDAY. Makes me regretted not going back to K.L. w gorgor. Sigh. But well that was Friday. Apologized with cakes from Upper Thomson, Salted Caramel but I still waiting for East Coast, The Cheesecake Shop. Goodness, I'm such a bitch
Next day, I've got work and he came and accompanied me to work, he even got me curry rice from 剪刀剪 caused I've serious craving for curry rice and he wants me to enjoy my brunch meal before work starts ^^ Ok, no longer angry w him because of the night before ... After work, went *scape for flea because I wanna buy wedges! Weeeeeeee me bought wedges and Imma lovin' it to bits! Even told cheek that it's very comfortable! (which he complains and nags saying that I always say that and in the end my whole feet pasted all over with plasters!) Dinner @ KFC for me before we went Suntec to meet up with his family and I even went shopping @ KissJane, followed by dinner together at Foch Road Hawker Centre. So in the end, four of us decided to find somewhere to chill in the night since the night is still young. Duh, decided on Starbucks but when we're down at Raffles City's outlet, no air-conditional!!! And and when we've got no choice and concluded to head down back to timbre, so happened that I saw LOOF as we walked past and there we goes up to chill! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ Damn happy MAXXXXXXXXXXX!
Oh and by the way, saw those blings stuff? Imma gonna get one of those next month! Wahahahahahaha ^^


♥Lezle, Love Lezle Toby Strapped Wedges In Rosewood Suede☺☺
Next day, to cheek's house, done nothing much and there goes my Sunday off day. ZZZ