2011-04-07

Rest of March


Not updating my blog these days, because previously, I've forgotten my password for my laptop! Thanks to Melvin and his friend who helped me to break thru my password! So, here's the rest of March photos, these are only partially of the whole. March was pretty ok, though somehow I didn't manage to go out as often as I could cause cheek was away in India and I've fall sick somehow :( But still I managed to meet up aiai & co. where I get to sing k-box and even sang my favorite "Just the way you are" plus seeing my lovely gossip girls for Swensen's dinner as well as going out with cheek's family for dinner! Oh and not forgotten, Angela's brought-forward 21st Birthday Celebration at her house in mid-March, thank god for Yvonne who is there to accompany me thru-out! Heheheeeee, sweetest girl ever. And to mention that my sister and I are such crazy girls who tied up 2 pony high up to opposite shop-n-save to grab some alcohols duh, expected the staff there to check our ID but who knows, she didn't.

Yes, that's roughly my March 2011. April now, hope for the better I supposed ^^
P.S. If you guys wanna ask how I edit my photos for this post this time round, I used instagram! Cause my laptop was out to service till today, so yah, I'm blogging with itouch blogger tool once again!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone