Went CNY shopping w aiai @ NEX! Heheheeeeee ^^

Me w my new specs. Am wearing it everyday :D



Shopping LUH!

FROLICK IS THE SEXYO! Mine is always filled w Oreo no matter what HAHA I (L) OREO.





Ask this girl to take photo for me, in the end - FAILED x50000


Ehhhh! I angry liao man! Hello, I opened my mouth until very suan lea! A lot of people looking at me too! SIBEI PAISEH!

FINALLY PASS! This is what I want to take!



Take photos with her until she said: "I thought minutes ago you said that was the last snap?!!!"




Went Goodwood Park Hotel to attend Jiejie's wedding!














Ok, after this cake-cutting ceremony, Break-time! Food served. But I never ate any, miso stupid abalone = fake rubber band, shark's fin = glue paste.

My babe (L)















GOR


Unmarried cousins.




Both ahmui(s).




I like this picture a lot.


Yum-seh time! Me forever the loudest zzz because I've peeps around me who don't like to yum-seh loudly. They scared paiseh, mehz.


All relatives up! So long as yum-seh continues, they have to french kiss till it's over!

w/o fat Leonard & Ryan the act-one-shy-relative.

Everyone in third generation (unmarried) with grandma and aunt who's the bride's mum.

We're the ladies LOL 5 Flower Blossoms


In the past, Gor is my every-Sunday-Boyfriend. LOL Cause' I get to see him every weekend @ grandparent's house. It's like a routine.


Pekchek! Don't understand how gor takes polariod!!! He's definitely drunk luh!!! Totally failed. Still want to blame it on the polariod camera complaining it must be something wrong w the camera, not his eyes -.-


See! Evidences that proved camera working perfectly fine. It's lies w who's the one who taking the photographs!

I sot already. Sibei dulan w gor but at the same time damn funny keep laughing until like that.
P.S. I didn't drink any alcoholic that night plus my alcoholic level of gg wasted is damn high :D


This to Gabriel's face! HAHA He never get to eat this which is his favorite cause' he gotta book in!!!











BANGS LEA





Bouquet of flowers. Was hell irritated w him that day as we head down to town damn late. 9pm then we had our dinner, so imagined how fuming I got when I saw him w that bouquet of flowers. FYI I do love flowers but at appropriate events etc proposal & wedding only. I think flowers are redundant during relationship anniversaries. Waste of $. But still, Thank You Boyfriend! Thoughts that counts, appreciate a lot :) Plus plus! My specs ^^ I love it a lot luh!









This that keeps me alive that night.











Yes, that night for Ban Luk w/o Bernice! :(






Love Bite on his neck. No luh, just kidding!!!











His face expression, priceless. LOL



He played until very stress already. I won $30 from him, boy won $50 in total.

See his face. CHAO CHAO.


Winners of BAN LUK that night + Yvonne who left earlier!


Birthday Boy so happy after he won $



Me w my new specs. Am wearing it everyday :D



Shopping LUH!

FROLICK IS THE SEXYO! Mine is always filled w Oreo no matter what HAHA I (L) OREO.





Ask this girl to take photo for me, in the end - FAILED x50000


Ehhhh! I angry liao man! Hello, I opened my mouth until very suan lea! A lot of people looking at me too! SIBEI PAISEH!

FINALLY PASS! This is what I want to take!



Take photos with her until she said: "I thought minutes ago you said that was the last snap?!!!"




Went Goodwood Park Hotel to attend Jiejie's wedding!














Ok, after this cake-cutting ceremony, Break-time! Food served. But I never ate any, miso stupid abalone = fake rubber band, shark's fin = glue paste.

My babe (L)















GOR


Unmarried cousins.




Both ahmui(s).




I like this picture a lot.


Yum-seh time! Me forever the loudest zzz because I've peeps around me who don't like to yum-seh loudly. They scared paiseh, mehz.


All relatives up! So long as yum-seh continues, they have to french kiss till it's over!

w/o fat Leonard & Ryan the act-one-shy-relative.

Everyone in third generation (unmarried) with grandma and aunt who's the bride's mum.

We're the ladies LOL 5 Flower Blossoms


In the past, Gor is my every-Sunday-Boyfriend. LOL Cause' I get to see him every weekend @ grandparent's house. It's like a routine.


Pekchek! Don't understand how gor takes polariod!!! He's definitely drunk luh!!! Totally failed. Still want to blame it on the polariod camera complaining it must be something wrong w the camera, not his eyes -.-


See! Evidences that proved camera working perfectly fine. It's lies w who's the one who taking the photographs!

I sot already. Sibei dulan w gor but at the same time damn funny keep laughing until like that.
P.S. I didn't drink any alcoholic that night plus my alcoholic level of gg wasted is damn high :D


This to Gabriel's face! HAHA He never get to eat this which is his favorite cause' he gotta book in!!!











BANGS LEA





Bouquet of flowers. Was hell irritated w him that day as we head down to town damn late. 9pm then we had our dinner, so imagined how fuming I got when I saw him w that bouquet of flowers. FYI I do love flowers but at appropriate events etc proposal & wedding only. I think flowers are redundant during relationship anniversaries. Waste of $. But still, Thank You Boyfriend! Thoughts that counts, appreciate a lot :) Plus plus! My specs ^^ I love it a lot luh!









This that keeps me alive that night.











Yes, that night for Ban Luk w/o Bernice! :(






Love Bite on his neck. No luh, just kidding!!!











His face expression, priceless. LOL



He played until very stress already. I won $30 from him, boy won $50 in total.

See his face. CHAO CHAO.


Winners of BAN LUK that night + Yvonne who left earlier!


Birthday Boy so happy after he won $

