2011-02-18

I found back my love

That day was really, nearly ruin. Almost wholly, I lost my love. Glad I still could smell him, getting his hugs & kisses. Glad I still had him beside me somehow. Gagggggggggggggg.

That afternoon we went to town - Cathay cause' he wanna see Jshoes. Got to have my frolick like once again thou I've got heavy menses but well ... I couldn't resist! To Huiting's house after that to bai nian (just like last year!) Left after awhile because boyfriend had to book in by 2130. & when we left, we decided to have our dinner together first before he sent me home! Well, we had "Jian Dao Jian" -- "Ka Tou Jian" in dialect around that area!








When I reached home, I saw this:

Ok, the roses of course not mine! If that's mine, I think I'll call boyfriend & scold him again before saying thank you! HAHAHAHAHA. Ok, not that I don't like flowers, I just don't think there's a need to for valentine's and anniversaries. Unless, you're proposing to me, then that's a different case! Plus, I don't want a bouquet w like few flowers, I want either 99 or 999. LOL, ok just joking, I also don't know why ladies love flowers that much -.- Anyway, that bouquet of flowers is wrapped by my youngest sister! Not bad right, quite decent acceptable wrapping just like what you see & buy from those florist shops! Still got Ferrero Rochers around the flowers!!!

That bouquet of flowers belongs to:
GOR'S GIRLFRIEND! Hahaha, cause' he said: "When you don't know what to buy for your girlfriend, I think this will be the most appropriate gift." --- MY ASS. PLEASE LOH IF IT'S ME, I RATHER YOU BUY ME THINGS I WILL WEAR W THE $ .____.