2011-01-26

Dedication

Why do some girls have their life evolved around her boyfriend? Won't she feels bored? Won't she thinks she will missed out quite a lot?
Yes, I had my life evolved around my boyfriend especially Fridays to Sundays when he book out from his camp. Definitely I will feel bored, sometimes I will think I miss out quite a lot caused when you're in a relationship, there're some restrictions.
But well, when you loss, you gain something in return. Life is fair when comes to this. I get these in return as I give all my time to him being a sticky girlfriend (he likes me to be always beside him ).



1. He'll be nice enough to whip up a meal for you. (He did that caused I requested it after times of quarrels!) But nevermind, somebody says he want go courses to learn how to cook!!!

2. He'll bring you around to places for a date.

3. He'll do silly retarded thing w you, etc above: I asked him to take timer photos w me that's so embarrassing caused it's along the road.





4. He'll agree to take as many photos as you requested, just to make you happy. LOL

5. He'll tease you when you buy something stupid. ZZZ

6. He tries to get something that you like very much ~



7. He gives you little surprises that makes your day! ^^

I doubt I'll be up here on 28th to write this, so here's one dedication to you, my boyfriend.

Dear Silly Boyfriend,
Showering me with your love and care these short period of 2 years but tolerating all my nonsenses and tantrums, I know it must be very difficult for you HAHA. I know I'm such a stubborn bull when comes to things that I tried to insist. But if not for you who holds on to this relationship so tight, who kept your words ever since the very first day you hold my hand and told me you'll never let go this both hands of mine, always giving in to me, we won't be here at this 2nd phrase of relationship.
Thank you for everything, making me feels so blissful every now and then because I know there's always someone who loves me and I've played as an important person in his life.
Happy 24th monthsary ♥

P.S. Boy, thank you for your present for this year, I loved it a lot & gonna wear it out everyday (unless events) because I know you'd that for me caused you're concerned about my eyes, you don't want me to spoil my eyes wearing contacts everyday.
Love,
Catherine.