Ok, a little small update, starting of Year 2011 :)
1st January: NEX again. ZZZ



Tried Sogurt! Zy & J, I'm so sorry for being such a dumb to squeeze $25 worth of yogurt ice cream! Ok, I've tried all flavours at one go! & that cost erm $25 - 10% for student special ._____. 800+ grams of yogurt ice cream.





To Johor after that for supper!

Vio introduced this makan place!

Leroy driving in action!
Ok, since I've started working at Turf Club centre, peeps kept asking what exactly is my work scope, I explained to you, you might not understand, so yah! I'm so clever to seize the chance when I went for training talk (there's no in-charge) on the 6th at Kranji Turf Club to take photos of how Grandstand look like! If you never gambles, or you don't know how to bet on horses, please don't waste your $10 to go inside Grandstand to look around! Haha I think you'll be mad bored & complaining you've wasted your $10!



The view of how Grandstand looks like.


The numerous amount of seats where usually people don't sit.

This is the counters where people placed bets by cash terms. Notice those grey machines at the left hand side? That's my job scope, sitting in between those NETS bet machines, only when users who don't know how to use, then I'm there to assist them to place their bets using NETS.

Yupp these machines gives me a job!
Nope, this is not the exact environment of my workplace. My workplace is more worse than Grandstand at Kranji. It's located at Rangoon Road which is apnn's district and all people there mostly are uncles, sigh. What's more it's damn smelly over there cause of the smoking areas at every level -.- You watched "LIVE" broadcast on tvs when it's Singapore Race Day, which you can watch at home if you want. Just tuned on your tv. Waste of $ to enter our club centres, cause you need to pay $ to enter, just to watch broadcast on tv.
But one thing good about working in turf club is: I GET TO LEARN HOW TO BET! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEARNING SKILLS ALREADY ~~
Good things that made me happy, but not because of Gabriel (he made me upset ttm these days), are:

I got my shattered nail polish :D Not OPI but PUPA. (I simply can't wait for OPI stock to come, that's why PUPA. Canmake having the same effect but in pink! I shall buy & try soon before CNY!)
& ALSO, My online items finally delivered to my doorstep!

HEHEHEHEHE Me see this parcel, I'm so damn happy! ^^


My new KS wallet! Mehmehz, no more Braun Buffel wallet cause that one I used until too cui already! Got this wallet by myself w/o Gabriel chipping in ok! So proud of myself & so happy!
Next parcel is ...


My Love, Bonito Suede Wedges is here! Hahaha I won the LB girls' "Who-has-the fastest-hand" contest & got myself to add both of these wedges in my size to cart & checkout! I was screaming during the whole process till I finally checkout successfully! HAHAHAHAHA Me is the godness!

I've got this ass boyfriend to make me hate him so much yet couldn't bear to be harsh on him. Sigh.
1st January: NEX again. ZZZ



Tried Sogurt! Zy & J, I'm so sorry for being such a dumb to squeeze $25 worth of yogurt ice cream! Ok, I've tried all flavours at one go! & that cost erm $25 - 10% for student special ._____. 800+ grams of yogurt ice cream.





To Johor after that for supper!

Vio introduced this makan place!

Leroy driving in action!
Ok, since I've started working at Turf Club centre, peeps kept asking what exactly is my work scope, I explained to you, you might not understand, so yah! I'm so clever to seize the chance when I went for training talk (there's no in-charge) on the 6th at Kranji Turf Club to take photos of how Grandstand look like! If you never gambles, or you don't know how to bet on horses, please don't waste your $10 to go inside Grandstand to look around! Haha I think you'll be mad bored & complaining you've wasted your $10!



The view of how Grandstand looks like.


The numerous amount of seats where usually people don't sit.

This is the counters where people placed bets by cash terms. Notice those grey machines at the left hand side? That's my job scope, sitting in between those NETS bet machines, only when users who don't know how to use, then I'm there to assist them to place their bets using NETS.

Yupp these machines gives me a job!
Nope, this is not the exact environment of my workplace. My workplace is more worse than Grandstand at Kranji. It's located at Rangoon Road which is apnn's district and all people there mostly are uncles, sigh. What's more it's damn smelly over there cause of the smoking areas at every level -.- You watched "LIVE" broadcast on tvs when it's Singapore Race Day, which you can watch at home if you want. Just tuned on your tv. Waste of $ to enter our club centres, cause you need to pay $ to enter, just to watch broadcast on tv.
But one thing good about working in turf club is: I GET TO LEARN HOW TO BET! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEARNING SKILLS ALREADY ~~
Good things that made me happy, but not because of Gabriel (he made me upset ttm these days), are:

I got my shattered nail polish :D Not OPI but PUPA. (I simply can't wait for OPI stock to come, that's why PUPA. Canmake having the same effect but in pink! I shall buy & try soon before CNY!)
& ALSO, My online items finally delivered to my doorstep!

HEHEHEHEHE Me see this parcel, I'm so damn happy! ^^


My new KS wallet! Mehmehz, no more Braun Buffel wallet cause that one I used until too cui already! Got this wallet by myself w/o Gabriel chipping in ok! So proud of myself & so happy!
Next parcel is ...


Mum: "What'd you bought again?! Why this time the parcel so huge?"
Me: *Look at her, next moment searching where's my parcel*
Mum: "You haven't answer me! Always spend $ buying clothes and all don't want to save $ for your future ... (NAG STARTS)"
Me: *Saw my parcel quickly carried to my room shut the door and tear opened the package*
Me: *Look at her, next moment searching where's my parcel*
Mum: "You haven't answer me! Always spend $ buying clothes and all don't want to save $ for your future ... (NAG STARTS)"
Me: *Saw my parcel quickly carried to my room shut the door and tear opened the package*
My Love, Bonito Suede Wedges is here! Hahaha I won the LB girls' "Who-has-the fastest-hand" contest & got myself to add both of these wedges in my size to cart & checkout! I was screaming during the whole process till I finally checkout successfully! HAHAHAHAHA Me is the godness!

I've got this ass boyfriend to make me hate him so much yet couldn't bear to be harsh on him. Sigh.